Hey girl hey! I’m Kayla.
Welcome to The Trapp Haus – my virtual home where all are accepted, and I am so grateful you stopped by. Sit back, relax, and stay for awhile.
Born and raised in Florida, I’m a believer, a wife, a millennial mom, a daughter, and a friend. I’m also an aspiring minimalist, a memory maker, and a corporate professional.
I created this space to share my journey as a millennial mom and use my creativity to add a bit of shine to this world. The year 2020 was hard on all of us, and I believe that intentionally celebrating all life moments is so important. It brings me so much joy.
While you’re here, I hope you feel inspired to create the life you want by living well, creating memories, and celebrating intentionally as I share my imperfect life, DIY projects, crafts, and more.
You could have landed anywhere on the Internet, but you’re here, and I thank you. I hope to make your visit worth while and that together we can become better than we were yesterday.
A Few Fun Facts about Me
- I’m 32 years young.
- I’ve never lived outside of Florida.
- I cried when my parents dropped me off at college, but college turned out to be the best thing that happened to me.
- I have a cosmetology license, but I don’t do hair (anymore).
- I’ve never ridden a rollercoaster. I always chicken out when I get to the front of the line.
- Purple is my favorite color, but I can’t name anything I own that’s purple.
- My dream is to one day pack up and travel around the world with my husband and the kids.
- Don’t know my enneagram or personality type because I haven’t taken any of those tests, but my love language is Acts of Service.
- I’d love to have a big family, but I’ll need some help trying to convince my husband of that.